Doctorforme.in is a subsidiary under the parent company AD 99 INDIA ("doctorforme.in", "we" or "us"). We respects and protects your "Right to Privacy" in relation to your interactions on this website. We have adopted the following policies to safeguard your personal information and to protect its confidentiality. Any information which is provided by you at doctorforme.in via this website or otherwise will be treated in accordance with the "Right to Privacy" as implicit in Article 19 and 21 of the Constitution of India. (the "Rights") and/or such amending or replacement legislation as may be adopted in India from time to time. You should read this Privacy Statement carefully before using this website. If you do not read or if you disagree with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, you should not use this website. Your use of this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Privacy Statement.
If you are of age 18 or below, neither you should use this website nor should you provide any personal information on the website without the supervision of an adult or guardian.
- Contacting Partner Clinics or Providers via our Website: If you are a user seeking to arrange a consultation with a clinic or provider of healthcare, aesthetic, holistic and similar services and other parties listed on the website doctorforme.in (a "Provider"), then you will be asked to provide certain personal information to us so that Providers who are registered with us can decide if they wish to offer medical services to you. Such information will include, without limitation, details such as your name, address, contact details (including email and telephone number) and relevant medical information. If you do not wish to provide your name to us, you may use an alias. If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Provider, then you acknowledge that we may provide all information that you have submitted to us via the website including any personal information to that Provider and you explicitly consent to such disclosure. This information may also include statistical information concerning your use of the Website.
- Registered Users: Certain functions on our Website require you to set up an account and to become a registered user of our Website and requires you to give us details of your name, address, phone number, valid email address and certain other personal information. You may include other information to personalise your account, such as your gender and your reviews of Providers. You acknowledge and agree that information which is publicly available on your account (such as your user name, reviews and comments which you post on our Website) may become publicly available and used by third parties, and we have no obligations to you for any information which you made publicly available. You also explicitly consent to our processing your personal data and the transfer and disclosure of your personal information to Providers that are based in countries where protections for personal data are not as strong as those in India under the Acts.
- We use personal information provided by you to identify you as a prospective patient, to process your request for medical services, and to deliver relevant information about you to Providers and to facilitate consultations with Providers. We may also use your contact details, phone number and email address, to contact you from time to time to update you as to progress in relation to your consultation with a Provider and other matters concerning the service we provide. You consent to us contacting you in this regard. We will not sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
- We may from time to time transfer your data to one of our authorised service providers for customer service, business management, service delivery or service quality purposes. We will ensure that our authorised service providers process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- We may also receive anonymous data from third parties which, when combined with other data which we retain, may be capable of identifying you. This combined data will be safeguarded by us in the same way as other personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
- We may use the information you make available to us to send you details of promotions or offers. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, you may notify us by following the "unsubscribe" links on email communications issued by us and/or contacting us directly at +91-1149795646
- Apart from the information you provide us with during the course of our provision of Services to you, we may also collect and process the following data:
- When you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence;
- Site visit data, technical and statistical data. See the section on technical and statistical data later below.
- Information we collect using cookies and/or selected third party websites. See the section on Cookies below.
- Communication with Us, Providers, or other Users of our Services through comments, feedback and either private or public messaging on site services;
- Your telephone conversations - these may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of queries
You acknowledge and consent to the recording and retention of such information for these purposes.
Information for Providers
- If you are a Provider (or a representative of a Provider) who wishes to use doctorforme.in's online marketplace, then you will be asked to submit personal information as part of our registration process, for example, name, email address, phone number etc. This personal information will be used to facilitate medical consultations with prospective patients. You explicitly consent to the disclosure of all necessary personal information to prospective patients. Other than this authorised disclosure, doctorforme.in will not release any personal information to any third parties without your prior consent except for the purposes of validating information or unless we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by operation of law. doctorforme.in retains the right at all times to contact you in relation to the services provided on this website.
- We use any personal information you provide to identify you as a Provider, to process your registration, to verify credit or other charge card details, to process your credit card transactions and to deliver relevant information about you to prospective patients and to facilitate consultations with prospective patients. We will not give or sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
- You also acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information that you have provided to us to third parties, for example, to our credit card payment service provider, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights and/or the rights of prospective patients.
If at any time after giving us this information you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use this information, or in the case that the information becomes out of date, you are free to notify us, and we will endeavour to remove or rectify the information promptly.
We do not collect or keep your personal data unless it is necessary for the purposes(s) set out in this Statement, nor do we keep your personal data for longer than is necessary.
How we use your information
Information collected is used by us in order to facilitate your enquiry to providers listed on the site, and for any other purposes set out herein. This includes, in certain circumstances, the transfer of your information to our third party data processors who assist with the performance of certain Services or elements thereof. Your information may be processed in the following ways:
- For general account management
- To provide, monitor and improve our Services;
- To help identify you;
- To serve appropriate and tailored marketing material and content via SMS, email, phone, push notification, post or otherwise, in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- To help diagnose system problems and to administer our Website;
- To gather broad demographic information about you, such as determining your location in relation to the services that are most suitable for your needs;
- To carry out customer research, testing and analysis;
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Sharing and Transfer of Information
- doctorforme.in may share User or Provider information with trusted third parties to provide you with services you have indicated you are interested in, to increase site performance or to enhance the end-user experience.
- You also acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information that you have provided to us to third parties, including, but not limited to, any relevant regulator and law enforcement agencies for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights.
- Doctorforme.in reserves the right to transfer information (including any personal information you provide) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Doctorforme.in , a subsidiary or line of business associated with doctorforme.in.
Links to Third Party Sites
You should also be aware that your linking (redirecting) to another website from this website (doctorforme.in), has no control over that other website. Accordingly, doctororme.in cannot guarantee that the controller of that website will respect your privacy in the same manner as doctorforme.in.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee) and to have inaccuracies in your information corrected.
Use of your Personal Information by Third Parties
Except as otherwise set out in this Privacy Statement this policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information that doctorforme.in collects from you. We cannot guarantee and accept no liability in the event that a Provider (if you are a consumer) or any other third party gives your personal data to third parties or in any way impinges upon your data protection or privacy rights.
Technical and Statistical Data
Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal data and therefore we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting to you when the website is used. You should be aware that each time you visit a website, two general levels of information about your visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the website and the second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
The statistical and analytical information provides us with a general and non-individual specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to the website; the pages that they visit; and where they were before they came to the website and the page in the website at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on a website so that we can manage the website's capacity and efficiency. This type of non-personal information and data can be collected through the standard operation for internet servers and logs as well as "cookies" and other technical mechanisms.
IP Addresses and Cookies
The doctorforme.in site logs certain statistical data, such as IP address, the type of operating systems used and browser types used. This statistical data is not connected to personal information, and so user information is anonymous. For example, if we know that a growing number of users have a new type of browser, we know that it’s a good idea to test new pages and features in that browser.
What are Cookies?
What kind of Cookies do we use?
What third-party services do we use?
Google Analytics is used to track general visitor interactions such as page views and conversion. We also use it for demographic and interest reporting and to understand our audience for remarketing purposes. We also use it to measure the success of marketing campaigns using Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
To learn more about Google's data policy see here http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/. Google provides a tool to allow you to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics. Click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ to download it.
We use AdRoll to track how you use the site to target ads to you on other websites. Information about how to opt out of AdRoll services can be found here https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/203845070-How-do-I-opt-out-.
How long do they last?
Cookies generally have a 'lifespan' and after that period they expire. Some expire as soon as you log off, and some last for weeks or longer. Cookies on our site are renewed when you visit or log in, and usually expire after 07 to 30 days of inactivity. Cookies that we use to personalise the experience for returning visitors may have a lifespan of up to two years.
Switching off Cookies:
Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies. Your browser should tell you how to turn off the automatic acceptance of Cookies if you look through settings. This will almost certainly create issues when using the doctorforme.in site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse all Cookies, our system will issue Cookies when you log on to our site. If you are concerned with 3rd party Cookies (other than our own) there is excellent advice available here: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/
Its directors, employees, servants, and agents, affiliates or other representatives and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, shall not be liable in respect of any claims, limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings arising including without the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this privacy & policy and your consents. Fees of the medical expert, lab charges, medicinal cost are all at the discretion of the patients and we are not liable for the same.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of India and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
Terms & Conditions
2. Important Notice
Doctorforme.in is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. Any information provided on the Website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website is a service that displays information on Providers and/or Clinics that has been gathered from the Healthcare Provider or the internet and which facilitate Registered Users purchasing Vouchers. We do not screen or validate any content posted by Clinics and/or Providers, nor do we endorse any particular Clinic and/or Provider. If you decide to engage a Clinic or Provider to provide Services to you (including by purchasing a Voucher on our Website), you do so at your own risk. In this regard you should note that certain Clinics and/or Providers listed on this Website are located in jurisdictions where insurance is not available or mandatory in respect of the medical services they offer. We would recommend that you undertake your own research into any Clinic and/or Provider listed on the Website and that you should consult with your doctor or primary healthcare provider before engaging any Clinic and/or Provider from this Website. You should be aware that the results of any search you perform on the Website for Clinics and/or Providers should not be construed as endorsement by doctorforme.in of any particular Clinic and/or Provider or constituting any comparative ranking of any Clinic and/or Providers.
3. Services We Do Not Provide
- Doctorforme.in is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any Clinic and/or Provider listed in the Website. We are not medical professionals nor do we hold ourselves out to be medical professionals and will not discuss or advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Clients (defined below) or Clinics and/or Providers.
- Except in circumstances where you have purchased a Voucher, doctorforme.in is not involved in any transaction between you and Clinics and/or Providers who use this Website. If you purchase a Voucher, our only responsibility is to process or facilitate payment for the Voucher and email you confirmation of purchase and/or the Voucher. The responsibility for managing appointments and delivering the relevant services will be solely that of the relevant Clinic and/or Provider on whose behalf we have sold the Voucher. We cannot assure that all transactions will be completed nor do we guarantee the ability or intent of any Clinic and/or Provider to fulfil their obligations in any transactions.
- As we cannot control the information provided by any Clinic and/or Provider or information sourced by doctorforme.in from the Internet that is made available through this Website, doctorforme.in does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any Clinic and/or Provider or the services provided or purported to be provided by any Clinic and/or Provider, the accuracy of any listings or any Clinic and/or Provider data we may provide to you, or the ability of any Clinics and/or Providers to complete a transaction.
We at doctorforme.in serves only as a platform to let medical experts and patient meet. Hence, we are not liable for any charges, consultation, prescriptions, treatments or follow-ups.
4. Services We Do Provide
- Doctorforme.in is a website for individuals seeking to access medical services ("Clients," "Your" or "You") and Clinics and/or Providers situated around the world who want to provide Services. Doctorforme.in facilitates introductions between Clients and Clinics and/or Providers through the Website. Doctorforme.in also facilitates Registered Users purchasing Vouchers for Services. Doctorforme.in is not a provider of Services, and has no responsibility for managing appointments and/or delivering the Services, including where a Voucher has been purchased on the Website for any Services. You agree that if you purchase a Voucher through the Website, your contract for delivery of the Services is solely with the relevant Clinic and/or Provider on whose behalf we have sold the Voucher, and not doctorforme.in, which is acting as an intermediary only in the sale of the Voucher. Specific terms and conditions relevant to purchasing a Voucher are set out at section 5 below.
- Doctorforme.in gathers information from various worldwide Clinics and Providers about their facilities and services as well as from a large number of publicly available websites. You can access this information via our Website. This information should assist you in making a decision on choosing your preferred Clinic or Provider by conducting your own research into such Clinics or Providers. If you choose a Clinic or Provider to provide Clinical Services, then we will facilitate contact between you and the Clinic or Provider, by providing your information to the Clinic or Provider (the "Website Service") or providing you with the contact information of the Clinic or Provider.
5. Content Policy
Doctorforme.in acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of information submitted through the Website, and has no obligation to screen content or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by you or Clinics and/or Providers. You are solely responsible for the content and information you provide to us to be published on the Website through our data entry forms or otherwise. We reserve the right to edit or remove your content if we believe it is untrue or that it may create liability for us.
We may publish your acknowledgements your reviews of Clinics and/or Providers or the services provided to you by Clinics and/or Providers either on the Website or on associated or linked websites and you consent to the unrestricted publication of such reviews. When posting a review of a Clinic or Provider to doctorforme.in you must abide by current review policies which include:
- Review cannot be defamatory
- Review must be family friendly (no profanity, etc.)
- No hearsay. You cannot make a statement about what someone else has said.
- No personal insults
- No reports of criminal activity (these must be reported to the proper authority)
- Commercial information of any kind including email address or phone numbers
- Content not relevant to other potential customers
- Review must use standard email etiquette (not all CAPS, no HTML, etc.)
- We may choose to reject reviews where we cannot contact you by email or phone
Other terms of the content policy with regard to reviews and other user-provided text on the Website are covered in the review policy.
6. Age and Responsibility
- You should note that the Website Service is only available to, and may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to form such contracts under law in the jurisdiction in which they reside. If you are under the age of eighteen, you should not access and or use this Website or the Website Services or purchase (or attempt to purchase) any Voucher. By accessing and using this Website, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen.
7. Data Protection
- Communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider via email may be sent through Doctorforme.in. The content of these emails may be retained by doctorforme.in in order to assist clients and clinics in tracking their communication.
- Communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider by phone may be routed through doctorforme.in. The time and date, success or failure and telephone numbers may be stored by doctorforme.in, in order to assist you and the Clinic and/or Provider in tracking phone communication between you and the Clinic and/or Provider. An audio recording of the call may also be stored. If the audio of a telephone call will be recorded then you will hear an audible message informing you of this in advance of the call beginning.
- By signing up to become a Registered User you agree that we may send you advertisements and/or promotional material by email, including information about Vouchers you have purchased. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, you may notify us by following the "unsubscribe" links on email communications issued by us and/or contacting us directly at +91 1149795646.
8. Provision of Information
- If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Clinic and/or Provider, then you will be asked to provide certain information including details such as your contact details (phone number and email address), age and gender and some medical information to allow us to present your data to Clinics and/or Providers who may be interested in providing Services to you. You warrant and undertake that the information provided by you is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects, not the confidential property of others or in violation of any third party's rights, and is sufficient for us to facilitate the Website Services. Although doctorforme.in endeavours at all times to respect your privacy, you should not provide any information that may cause you personal damage if made public.
- Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by you to us or to a Clinic and/or Provider, or any information sent by us, a Clinic and/or Provider or any third party to you over the internet.
9. Suspension/ Termination
10. Use of website
- Any commercial purpose including but not limited to creating, checking, confirming, updating or amending your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- Copying, modifying, transmitting, displaying, distributing, performing, reproducing, licensing, publishing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any information, software, products and services contained on or forming part of this Website, or otherwise using such content of the Website for resale, redistribution or for any other commercial use whatsoever including but not limited to any other website, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes.
- Accessing or using the Website in and from jurisdictions which restricts or prohibits same by local law;
- Accessing or using the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overload, flood, mail bomb, crash or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website;
- Posting or transmitting, whether on a bulletin board, forum or otherwise, to or from the Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libellous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law;
- Transmitting material which may cause harm to doctorforme.in’s or any other party's computer systems, including but not limited to any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or the operation of the Website;
- Harassing, harming or abusing another person, or contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their prior written consent or transmitting or relaying spam, junk email or chain letters;
- Accessing data or materials not intended for your use; logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; or impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their identity or affiliation in any way;
- Attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or any computer systems or networks connected to any doctorforme.in website, through hacking, password miming or any other means; or
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting by any means any programme material or information (including without limitation email address or details of other users) from the Website or monitoring, mirroring or copying any content of the Website without the prior written consent of doctorforme.in.
- The pages contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on this Website may be updated from time to time but we do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up-to-date, nor any liability for any failure to do so.
11. Copyright Notice and Limited Licence
The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, get-up, business names, domain names, rights in good will, know-how, designs and rights in designs, trade names and logos (whether registered or unregistered) (the "Materials") contained in this Website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws and are also protected under national laws and international treaties. Doctorforme.in and/or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest in and intellectual property rights to the Materials. Use of third party trademarks is for description and identification purposes only. Such trademarks are the registered trademarks of their registered owners. Doctorforme.in asserts absolutely no ownership or other rights with respect to such third party trademarks.
- You agree to grant doctorforme.in a non-exclusive, royalty free, world-wide, transferable perpetual licence, with the right to sub-licence, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any Materials and other information, including without limitation ideas contained therein for new or improved services, when you submit to the Website either during the registration process or otherwise, including any information or materials you post to a bulletin board or evaluation forum on the website.
- The website is available to all users "as is" and, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the website is made available without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Doctorforme.in makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about the services or materials available on the website, including without limitation, their merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All information provided on the website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice and doctorforme.in makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the accuracy of any information provided on this website. Doctorforme.in makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that the website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, doctorforme.in accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of doctorforme.in, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Website. All use by you of the Website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading or using of, or referring to or relying on the facilities, services, materials or products provided on the Website, or any other information obtained from your use of the Website. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, doctorforme.in and providers of telecommunications and network services to doctorforme.in will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the Website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from doctorforme.in shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, doctorforme.in assumes no responsibility nor do we grant any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of any Clinic, Provider or any healthcare professional or any doctor or any other person associated with the Clinic and/or Provider that is used by, for or on behalf of, you. Doctorforme.in is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence’s of any Clinic and/or Provider or any doctor or any other persons associated with such Clinic and/or Provider or for losses, damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
13. Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither doctorforme.in nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of any facilities, services and the website services offered or transactions entered into through or from this Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your transactions with Clinics and/or Providers or medical services facilitated through this Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties, even if doctorforme.in has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- In no event shall doctorforme.in nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any Clinic and/or Provider or third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the website services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall doctorforme.in nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of the website or the website services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, lay-way disputes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- Doctorforme.in does not exclude liability for death or personal injury, caused by its negligence or that of its employees or authorised representatives, or for fraud.
15. Links to Third Party Websites
This Website contains links to third party websites. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any other website through this Website is at your own risk. Doctorforme.in is not responsible for, nor liable for, the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on third party websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. Doctorforme.in reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that Doctorforme.in provides a link to a third party website does not mean that Doctorforme.in endorses, authorises or sponsors that website, nor does it mean that Doctorforme.in is affiliated with the third party websites, owners or sponsors. Doctorforme.in provides these links merely as a convenience for those who use this Website.
- Although, doctorforme.in endeavours to ensure the Website is available at all times, there may be occasions when access to the Website may be interrupted, e.g. to allow maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs to take place, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control. You agree that doctorforme.in shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred by you resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of any content and data you submit to the Website and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive items.
18. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- This Website is controlled and operated by doctorforme.in from India. Doctorforme.in does not make any representation that the facilities, services, including the website service, and/or materials offered through this Website are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Ireland, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements in any other countries. In accessing this Website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make this Website, facilities, services, including the website service, and/or materials offered through this Website or any part of them available in your country, or to you, whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise, this website, the facilities, services and/or materials offered through this website or any part of them are not directed at you.
20. Doctorforme.in is just a platform where doctors and patients meet. We charge annual fee from the doctors for their registration and membership with us. Thus, we do not take any responsibility in regards to the services provided by them. We do not verify the doctors hence, we are an open source website providing patient leads to doctors
21. We reserve the rights to change these terms and conditions any time at our sole discretion.